Clear Skies Trilogy

Some months ago Clear Skies reached it's third outing, not because there's money to be made - it's simply for the awe that is EvE Online and of course it's fanatical populace.

If the previous incarnations of these marvellous movies escaped you then I strongly recommend your time to view them. They are so well produced, not only from a technical point-of-view, but indeed the acting and script is well executed and never ceases to crease a smile on my otherwise gnarly face. I'm a real fan of this production and can safely advocate the series as some of my favourite films despite the apparent minuscule budget. Absolutely brilliant!

Related Soundtrack

Related Links


Drackarn said...

Love the Clear Skies trilogy. Downloaded 3 in HD and play it on my 42" TV.

"It's hotdrop o'clock!"